December 15, 2009

From Me to You: Go Crazy Cover

So I been waiting to test around with this video chat thing forever! Bring something new to the blog world. If it aint new, whoops...and if it is I'm sure others will swaggerjack haha Still waiting on my Christmas computer. Yup times are rough, and my comp failed on me. Luckily, my roommate has an even better computer and while she's away I took the time to experiment on it. No, Im not a rapper. Just like to write stuff to instrumentals in my spare time :0) Feel free to comment if u want. There's plenty more, and now that I know how to work this, I'll post some on the blog. Forgive my shyness lol.

5 comments:

  1. You are simply Amazing,1st i would like to Congratulate you on your blog, i hope that it does great. You have now successfully accomplished another one of you endeavors, and i know you have many more to come, you are truly an inspiration to me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ok check that out.. U nice.. U shud be a rapper

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love it, cuzzo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see u flowin' LaLa and I'm feelin' it. Your blog is hottt, keep doing your thing, you look beautiful as usual (the hair is POPPIN'). Hope I see you soon.

    ReplyDelete