January 18, 2011

Toast to the New Year

Out with the old, in with the new. 2011 is dedicated to embracing change, change and more change! If you haven't noticed, this is my first post not beginning with the letter "F". Truthfully, I've had a good run with the "F" titled posts and after a solid year I found myself holding onto my love for the concept and not wanting to admit that I now found it a bit stifling in terms of creativity. But that's what a blog is for, experimenting and growing. You'll see a lot of personal growth through the entries this year as well as some good elements that I've learned and decided to keep and apply because they worked in previous posts.

A lot has happened towards the end of 2010 and while I've been thinking and wanting to write, writer's block mixed with a lost motivation has cramped my ability to dish out posts. But such is life. And a crazy life it is. You always think you know how bad things can get until worse happens and it either makes you or breaks you. It's these events that change life, your perspective on it, and your decisions on where to take yourself. I've got lots to say for whoever's ready to read!

EFF EVERYTHING IS BACK IN SESSION!

No comments:

Post a Comment