March 6, 2010

Famous Professions

Life events are always good for inspiring blog entries. Sparked from my own search for an internship as well as social interactions, I'm giving you five professions that come natural for people worldwide.

Optometrists: This world is full of eye doctors. Everyday, someone shows you a little piece of them that helps you see clearer.

Authors: Everyone has a story to tell. I remember reading a quote that describes us all being the authors of own dictionaries. No one can define you better than you.

Teachers: Each person you encounter teaches you a different lesson, whether it be about yourself or life in general.

Shipwrights: We build relationships with every individual we meet. It's our responsibility whether they stay afloat or sink.

Sanitary Workers: In life, you run into a lot of sanitation workers. These are the people responsible for either treating you like trash or clearing your life of any garbage that other people left behind.

1 comment:

  1. I love this because I had a similar conversation with my friend, John; it was about how we are all naturally "artists".

    ReplyDelete