September 28, 2010

Feelin It? : Ringling Brothers Ri-Ri

Rihanna takes on a daring outfit for the shoot of her new video "What's My Name." The red hair hasn't grown on me yet, and I don't think it will. Certain sections of the outfit are great. Loving the referee blazer! Black and white stripes with pops of color are an automatic "Yes" for me. The socks with the Oxford shoes are another quirky liking of mine even I don't think I'd be able to pull it off. However, together it all just seems really busy and all over the place. Fishnets? Take 'em off immediately. But I applaud Rihanna for always going out of the norm. Certain people are allowed to stretch the boundaries of fashion. Ehh... I feel like she would still be able to make it work if she didn't have that hair. No?

No comments:

Post a Comment